Monday, October 10, 2011

Easy Come, Easy Go

Went back for first check up since the surgery - and to get the biopsy results for everything removed.  All lymph nodes were negative, tubes and ovaries negative.  Final tumor stats, Stage 1, Grade 1.  And all gone!

No follow up treatment necessary.  Back for another check up end of November, then gyn exam every 6 months for 3 years.  I can handle that.

Still have to take care for a while longer, not supposed to lift more than 20 pounds for 2 months.  Every day I'm less sore and able to walk longer.  Tummy is still tender so I won't be vacuuming anytime soon...lol   Hope to walk with the little dog in another couple of weeks.

And just like that...I'm not a member of this club any longer.  How wild is that?

1 comment:

Angelika said...

Very happy to see you leaving the club. It wasn't a good one. I mean, look at its grade... One? Wasn't a very smart club. So glad you left!